Asp.Net worker process problem

Shankaran TJ via .NET 247

We have a web application that is being accessed by around 50 users at a time. This Asp.net web application is hosted on a Windows 2000 server with Service Pack 4 and IIS 5.0. The dot Net version used on the server is 1.0.3705 with Service Pack 2.

We have found that at times the asp.net worker process has 100% of the CPU utilization and the applications, accessing the server, hangs or become very very slow.

Can somebody suggest me what could be the possible problem.

Warm Regards
Shankaran

Raghavendra T V

HI Shankaran,

I guess there is a memory leakage kind of thing in your application.
Check your application using .NET profiler.

Also check this link
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810280

Also check this thread
http://groups.google.co.in/groups?h...20the%20CPU%20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg