Bone up on VHDL & Verilog with these great reference texts at 60% off Amazon

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by HDL Book Seller, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. Are you taking a digital design class this fall? Or are you kicking
    off a new ASIC/FPGA design this fall when everyone comes back from
    vacation? Improve your skills and save time & money by picking up now
    the best Verilog & VHDL texts available, and at over 50% off normal
    Amazon prices.

    We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
    purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
    new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
    last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
    discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $43 (save $65 off the regular Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/002-2864309-3424823

    *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 54% off!
    Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    Sale price: $69 (save $82.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/002-2864309-3424823

    You will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references.
    Just in time for the fall quarter, or the kickoff of your next
    chip/FPGA/system design project. We ship quickly, and ship
    internationally. All shipments are upgraded to Expedited shipping at
    no additional cost to you! Get 'em while they last!

    The HDL Book Sellers

    HDL Book Seller, Aug 6, 2004