Books, books, books: best reference texts for Verilog and VHDL

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by HDL Book Seller, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. Pick up the best Verilog & VHDL texts available at 66% off regular
    Amazon prices (really, no kidding!). At these low prices, the books
    make a great add to your reference bookshelf or for your coursework
    next semester.

    Heading out for the holiday semester break soon? Don't forget to
    order early so that it arrives in time before you head out!

    We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
    purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
    new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
    last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
    discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 66% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $39.50 (save $68.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/002-2864309-3424823

    *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 66% off!
    Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    Sale price: $52.00 (save $99.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/002-2864309-3424823

    These books are 100% guaranteed to be BRAND NEW and unopened. You
    will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references. We
    ship quickly, and ship internationally. All shipments are upgraded to
    Expedited shipping at no additional cost to you.

    The HDL Book Sellers
    HDL Book Seller, Dec 1, 2004