Bypassing banner on web pages?

Will

SpaceGirl said:
(Also, at least I was answering the poor guys question. Everyone in here
seems way to eager tripping over their own arrogance to actually answer any
questions at all. You mean lot!).
Thanks SpaceGirl! I asked a simple question, and I get a
morality lecture. Personally, they can stick their morality
up their asses. But get this, I fixed the problem without
the arrogant a-holes help! But I will never tell them how I
fixed it!

I noticed the arrogance in here also. How do the arrogant
a-holes think they are any different than the a-holes over
at Microsoft?

Will

Dennis M. Marks

Default User said:
Well, I think the answer to, "I'm getting a raw deal," is not to cheat
on the deal, it's to legally get out of the deal. You do that in this
case by moving to another registrar that doesn't charge for redirection.

Brian Rodenborn
I have a general question on domain name registration. Do not take it
as fact, it is just a question. If you register a domain using a "low
cost service" is part of the deal that you must display their banner no
matter where your site is hosted?

Paul Furman

Dennis said:
I have a general question on domain name registration. Do not take it
as fact, it is just a question. If you register a domain using a "low
cost service" is part of the deal that you must display their banner no
matter where your site is hosted?

Normally you can reserve a name for ten bucks a year and have it
directed wherever you want for no extra.

Whitecrest

Thanks SpaceGirl! I asked a simple question, and I get a
morality lecture.....

Welcome to usenet
Personally, they can stick their morality
up their asses. But get this, I fixed the problem without
the arrogant a-holes help! But I will never tell them how I
fixed it!

Yea, that will teach us a lesson.....
I noticed the arrogance in here also. How do the arrogant
a-holes think they are any different than the a-holes over
at Microsoft?

What makes you think we are NOT that arrogant ass holes at Microsoft?

(ps.... your attitude does not work in your favor for the next question
you ask...)

Firas D.

SpaceGirl said:
(Also, at least I was answering the poor guys question. Everyone in here
seems way to eager tripping over their own arrogance to actually answer any
questions at all. You mean lot!).
Hey Miranda, did you cross over from that huge thread with the graphics
design group?