    Scott Adams
    ~~ not the Dilbert guy ~~
    ~~ not the creator of the Adventure series ~~
    Scott Adams, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Scott Adams

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    have a look at this walk thru. it's a good resource
    http://tinyurl.com/32lfv

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney
    "Scott Adams" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of some good resources to use when troubleshooting why

    one
    > cannot debug ASP.NET apps? I am using Win2K pro SP4 (IIS 5) on a brand new
    > machine and I cannot debug even the most simple ASP.NET app on my

    localhost.
    > I have read through all kinds of MS KB articles on this issue and checked
    > out a document on gotdotnet.com titled "howtosolvedebuggerproblems.doc" to
    > no avail. My exact error message when I try to debug is:
    > "Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
    > server. Access is denied. Would you like to disable future attempts to

    debug
    > ASP.NET pages for this project?"
    > I have verified that the proper user accounts are part of the Debuggers

    user
    > group. I should also mention that I did change my computer name not too

    long
    > ago and I am almost positive that this has affected VS.NET, but I cannot

    put

    Alvin Bruney, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Scott Adams

    Scott Adams Guest

    Does anyone else know of any other resources? I have reviewed this
    walkthrough before and it was not successful in resolving my issue. I really
    would appreciate other resources! Thanks!

    Scott Adams, Jan 15, 2004