Can't run the application

Dan

Hi folks,

We have one web app running on one machine. It was working fine. Suddenly,
it stoped working.
This what I get:

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'ABC.xyz'.

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="xyz.aspx.vb" Inherits="ABC.xyz"%>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <HTML>

----
Version:1.1.4322.573

Does anyone has the idea?

Thanks in advance

Dan

Chris Jackson

You'll want to make sure that the name of the base class for your page (in
the aspx.vb file) is the same as what your inherits attribute claims.
Additionally, make sure that your compiled binary is available and in the
right place.

Parker Zhang [MSFT]

Hello,

Besides Chris's suggestions, please try the following steps:

1. Delete the ASP.NET Temporary Files for that application
2. Delete the dll for the application from the bin directory
3. Check and apply the work offline option (Project ->Web Project -> Work
Offline)
4. Uncheck and apply the settings to allow the system to work online
(Project ->Web Project -> Work Offline)
5. Rebuild your project.

HTH,