CDO Mail from ASP on IIS 6

Tom Betz

Our company has recently migrated from Windows 2000
servers to Windows 2003 servers. Since the move to IIS 6,
I have been unsuccessful in finding how to configure the
server to support CDONTS to send smtp mail.

I have used this method in asp pages for years without
any issues, until 2003 server. I have even tried opening
the smtp server completely, and still no luck. I can send
mail using OE through the server, so I don't believe it's
an smtp configuration issue.

The asp page appears to run without errors, but fails to
send the email.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom Betz