    Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Ibrahim.

    =?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbS4=?=, Jul 26, 2006

  2. re:
    > forwarding error code is 0x800ccc67. The response from the server is as
    > follows. 421 [XMail 0.70 (Win32/Ix86) SMTP Server] service not available,

    That means that the SMTP server is not available.
    Check to see if it's running and if the port is available.

    Why are you using system.web.mail, instead of the 2.0-native system.net.mail ?

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 26, 2006

  3. Hi,

    Thanks for prompt response.

    The scenario is that the mail server is working fine, because it is used for
    outlook express / outlook mail clients also. In these clients the mail is
    firing.

    But when I use these mail server in CDO.messaging function, i get the error.

    It was working earlier, but suddently started giving the error.

    any inputs will be welcome.

    Thanks,

    Ibrahim

    =?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbS4=?=, Jul 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SWJyYWhpbS4=?=

    sloan Guest

    I have a 2.0 downloadable code example at
    spaces.msn.com/sholliday/

    I have the 3 methods of authentication in the example as well.

    You should post the servername/ip of the smtp machine youre trying to use
    also.

    sloan, Jul 26, 2006