center an .swf objet with html

robert tourangeau

I would like to know how to vertical center an object accordingly to the
screen resolution?

There's my code.

Robert

(e-mail address removed)

<!--url's used in the movie-->
<!--text used in the movie-->
<object class= "milieu" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.
cab#version=7,0,0,0" width="675" height="450" id="debut" style="border:
none">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="debut.swf" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<embed src="debut.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#DADFDB" width="750"
height="500" name="debut2" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
</object>

Neal

I would like to know how to vertical center an object accordingly to the
screen resolution?

The screen resolution will be larger than the viewport, perhaps
significantly larger. Are you sure you want that?

Leif K-Brooks

Neal said:
The screen resolution will be larger than the viewport, perhaps
significantly larger. Are you sure you want that?

And the canvas may be larger than the viewport. You want to center to
the canvas.

Mitja

robert tourangeau said:
I would like to know how to vertical center an object accordingly to
the screen resolution?

use tables and/or css

google: css vertical centering