content management systems

raj chahal

hello there

I wasn't sure whether this would be a suitable topic for this newsgroup, but
here it is anyway.
I'm looking for a content management system, which integrates with asp. I
could write my own bespoke asp website but why re-invent the wheel?
.. The site is of small scale, bookings, events etc. to run on win 2000
server. Would somemone be able to help with this and make some
recommendations.

thanks
Raj

Jeff Cochran

I wasn't sure whether this would be a suitable topic for this newsgroup, but
here it is anyway.
I'm looking for a content management system, which integrates with asp. I
could write my own bespoke asp website but why re-invent the wheel?
. The site is of small scale, bookings, events etc. to run on win 2000
server. Would somemone be able to help with this and make some
recommendations.

Obvious choices might be the ASP.NET starter sets, and/or Sharepoint
Server.

Jeff
===================================
Jeff Cochran (IIS MVP)
(e-mail address removed) - Munged of Course

I don't get much time to respond to direct email,
so posts here will have a better chance of getting
an answer. Besides, everyone benefits here.

Suggested resources:
http://www.iisfaq.com/
http://www.iisanswers.com/
http://www.iistoolshed.com/