    recommendations.

    thanks
    Raj

    raj chahal, Jul 14, 2003

  2. raj chahal

    UR ednec Guest

    Have you looked at Zope?

    www.zope.com

    Its free! and well documented.

    "raj chahal" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hello there
    >
    > I wasn't sure whether this would be a suitable topic for this newsgroup,

    but

    UR ednec, Jul 14, 2003

  3. raj chahal

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:51:38 +0100, "raj chahal"
    <> wrote:

    >I wasn't sure whether this would be a suitable topic for this newsgroup, but
    >here it is anyway.
    >I'm looking for a content management system, which integrates with asp. I
    >could write my own bespoke asp website but why re-invent the wheel?
    >. The site is of small scale, bookings, events etc. to run on win 2000
    >server. Would somemone be able to help with this and make some
    >recommendations.

    Obvious choices might be the ASP.NET starter sets, and/or Sharepoint
    Server.

    Jeff
    ===================================
    Jeff Cochran (IIS MVP)
    - Munged of Course

    I don't get much time to respond to direct email,
    so posts here will have a better chance of getting
    an answer. Besides, everyone benefits here.

    Suggested resources:
    http://www.iisfaq.com/
    http://www.iisanswers.com/
    http://www.iistoolshed.com/