could not start ASP.NET or ATL Server Debugging

Tarundeep Singh Kalra

Hi All,
i am using ATL Server to create web services,
i have IIS server and VS.NET2003 installed on windows 2000 professional
machine.
i am able to run asp.net as such but not the web services.
Pls help.
i am getting the following error when i am debugging:-

Unable to start debugging on web server . Could nopt start ASP.NET or ATL
Server debugging.
Verify that ASP.NET or ATL Server is correctly installed on the server.

TIA.
-Tarun

--
Tarun
Tarundeep Singh Kalra

Tarundeep Singh Kalra

hi,
here are more updates to my problem.

when i am developing a web service using atl server library , it shows
deployment happening fine and directory appearing in IIS>
but when i run the .DLL
for e.g
http://localhost/webservice4/webservice4.dll?Handler=Genwebservice4WSDL

it shows page not found.