    1.1 assemblies ?!?

    Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor English!

    Davide.

    Ing. Davide Piras, Mar 27, 2006

  2. My english is worse so dont worry ;)

    Try this and see if it helps:

    Go into your IIS and right click web sites and choose properties

    Go to the asp.net Tab and select Framework version 1.1

    then try and debugg your app.

    See if that helps you
    -Tony

    Anthony Merante, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Hi Tony,

    > Go into your IIS and right click web sites and choose properties
    > Go to the asp.net Tab and select Framework version 1.1

    Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

    But my applications works well with 1.1 so I don't need to debug it, it
    breaks some pages while running in 2.0 runtime so I need to debug it in THAT
    scenario!!

    thanks anyway, Davide.

    Ing. Davide Piras, Mar 27, 2006