deploy asp.net web form

Guest

Hi All,
I am new to install the asp.net web form into server site and let user to
browse it.

I am considering whether window 2000 advance server is able to store the
asp.net web form and allow multiple user to browse it according to their role?

If window 2000 advance server ables to do it, so any guidelines/tips/steps
to configure the server in order to load the asp.net project?

Your helps will be appreciated. thx

Best regards,
Ocurnos.

Daniel Walzenbach

Daniel,

could you be a little more specific in what you want to do?

Regards

Daniel Walzenbach