    Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0131'

    Disallowed Parent Path

    The Include file '../adovbs.inc' cannot contain '..' to indicate the parent directory.

    Hunsal, May 20, 2004

  2. Show it relative to the root, e.g. #include virtual=/common/adovbs.inc

    This problem is described in http://www.aspfaq.com/2476

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    "Hunsal" <> wrote in message

    i have several errors when i want to include a file in my asp codes using
    "include file" object. i am using windows server 2003 and IIS6. have can i
    solve this problem?
    The error description is like this....

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], May 20, 2004