Include path of ASP stop working in Windows 2003

Charts

I recently upgraded development web server to Windows 2003. I have ASP file contains following line for include file
<!--#include File="../Include/adovbs.inc"--

This ASP file worked fine before. When I ran this file under Windows 2003, I got following error message
The include file “Include/adovbs.inc†cannot contain ‘…’ to indicate the parent directory.

I changed to following lin
<!--#include File="my virtual directory/Include/adovbs.inc"--

Then, IE tells me the file could not be found

If I copy the include file to the current directory and just use
<!--#include File="adovbs.inc"-->
That works

Is there way I can change IIS setting to make my include path work†It really break my existing applications. Thanks

Alan Howard

Try enabling parent paths - right click the site representing your app in
IIS, select properties, select the Home Directory/Virtual Dir tab, click the
Configuration button, select the App Options tab and select the Enable
Parent Paths box. These instructions are for 2000 so adjust as necessary for
2003 - pretty similar though.

Alan

Charts said:
I recently upgraded development web server to Windows 2003. I have ASP
file contains following line for include file.
<!--#include File="../Include/adovbs.inc"-->

This ASP file worked fine before. When I ran this file under Windows
2003, I got following error message.
The include file "Include/adovbs.inc" cannot contain '.' to indicate the parent directory.

I changed to following line
<!--#include File="my virtual directory/Include/adovbs.inc"-->

Then, IE tells me the file could not be found.

If I copy the include file to the current directory and just use
<!--#include File="adovbs.inc"-->
That works.

Is there way I can change IIS setting to make my include path work" It
really break my existing applications. Thanks.

Charts

That works!! Thanks so much!