Displaying Crystal Reports using ASP

lmalavika

Hi All,

I need to display crystal Reports using ASP. The webserver hosting this
will not have Crystal Reports installed on it.

We had done a similar requirement in ASP.Net by using the crystal
viewers provided in .Net.

Can something similar be done in ASP. Can we use the same objects in
ASP as in ASP.Net

Need this info urgently. Any suggestions/sample code will be helpful

Thanks in advance,

Malavika

Bruno Alexandre

Well, ASP used the version 7 and 8 of CR... you need to have the object
that came with the package, and then ask you hosting company to instal
it in the server that you are using (normally they do this if you have
a single server for you website).

To print I use HTML and CSS nothing more, it's complicate, a lot... but
version with Crystal Reports Object to ASP cost a lot for just a simple
print like I do.