    Thanks in advance,

    Malavika
    , Jan 3, 2006

  2. Well, ASP used the version 7 and 8 of CR... you need to have the object
    that came with the package, and then ask you hosting company to instal
    it in the server that you are using (normally they do this if you have
    a single server for you website).

    To print I use HTML and CSS nothing more, it's complicate, a lot... but
    version with Crystal Reports Object to ASP cost a lot for just a simple
    print like I do.
    Bruno Alexandre, Jan 4, 2006