    Homesite was bought by Macromedia, correct?
    So is Allaire out of business?

    remove *batSPAM* to e-mail me

    Developwebsites, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Developwebsites

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    Developwebsites said...

    [dreamweaver]

    > what crap!
    > why would anyone use the WYSIWYG feature?

    i've never understood how anyone can be silly enough to pay sooo much
    for a text editor. its a great scam.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 19/July/2003 09:41:42 am kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/

    brucie, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Developwebsites

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    atSPAM says...
    > what crap!
    > why would anyone use the WYSIWYG feature?
    > I end up working in the full source screen as what I see
    > in wysiwyg in NOT what I see in the browser.

    Sounds like someone should read a manual....

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jul 19, 2003