Error message

Guest

I bring up a .Net application in Visual Studio.Net and I get the following
message:

Visual Studio.Net has detected that the specified web server is nor running
ASP.Net version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web applications or
services.

I have Microsoft Framework 1.1 installed. Do I need to reinstall this or
install something else?

Kevin Spencer

Run

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

to install it. Your version of the 1.1 Framework, and therefore the exact
path, may differ slightly.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer