Error while deploying sar file into JBoss

Discussion in 'Java' started by ameeta, May 25, 2006.

  1. ameeta

    ameeta Guest

    Hi all,

    I am new to this group as weell to JBoss..

    I am facing the same problem listed at this url:
    http://groups.google.co.in/group/co...8gadQYi_jGQo-tv8ZDeS3But8a1bjKMI5KLSJgdH-U8p1

    But my prolem is not getting solved with the answer given.
    I am using JBoss version 4.0.2
    Things I have done:

    I have a SAR file à drawExample.sar which has following structure:

    + Conf
    Jboss-service.xml

    + META-INF
    MANEFES.MF
    Jboss-service.xml
    + Drawexample
    CheckForDraw.class
    CheckForDrawMBean.class
    DBConnection.class

    Now When I start my jobss server it starts smoothly but the moment I
    place drawExample.sar file under C:\jboss-4.0.2\server\default\deploy
    folder system gives following error:

    11:37:41,801 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment:
    file:/C:/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/drawExample.sar
    org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already
    registered mbean: drawexample:service=CheckForDraw

    I am just not getting what to do? I don't know from where system is
    registering my service in advance.I deleted the tmp folder & rechecked
    but just not getting the thing working ;(

    Anybody here know the solution?
    Thanks in advance,

    Thanks & Regards,
    Ameeta

    ameeta, May 25, 2006

  2. On Wed, 24 May 2006 23:45:56 -0700, ameeta wrote:

    > I have a SAR file à drawExample.sar which has following structure:
    >
    > + Conf
    > Jboss-service.xml
    >
    > + META-INF
    > MANEFES.MF
    > Jboss-service.xml
    > + Drawexample
    > CheckForDraw.class
    > CheckForDrawMBean.class
    > DBConnection.class
    >
    > Now When I start my jobss server it starts smoothly but the moment I
    > place drawExample.sar file under C:\jboss-4.0.2\server\default\deploy
    > folder system gives following error:
    >
    > 11:37:41,801 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment:
    > file:/C:/jboss-4.0.2/server/default/deploy/drawExample.sar
    > org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already
    > registered mbean: drawexample:service=CheckForDraw

    You have some other deployment unit (another sar file, or a
    ....-service.xml file, probably) that declares an identically-named MBean.
    Good documentation and the grep command (or the windows Search tool) is
    your best bet for solving this.

    Owen Jacobson, May 26, 2006

  3. ameeta

    known2u

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    hi there.....

    I am trying to use the JBoss HelloWorldIPC portlet on JBoss 2.6.
    When I add the two portlets HelloWorldIPC Portlet A and HelloWorldIPC Portlet
    B, nothing is displayed in the 'HelloWorldIPC Portlet A' portlet.

    I get the below error message in the log file -

    ERROR [org.jboss.portal.security.PortalPermissionCollection] Permission check
    against the repository failed
    org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to locate current JTA transaction
    at
    org.hibernate.context.JTASessionContext.currentSession(JTASessionContext.java:61)

    I saw many queries on the same issues, but with no solution.
    Please help me outin this issue

    cheers :)

    known2u, Jan 24, 2008
  4. ameeta

    jaibardhan

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    New Delhi
    Hi,
    This issue occurs while starting the server due to two different data source files (*.ds)
    file present inside deployment directory which create this exception.
    Just removed unwanted data source file from deploy folder.
    Server also read file when some ds file put in a folder as a backup inside deploy folder.

    So just put the required one .ds file.
    :cheers:

    jaibardhan, Jul 2, 2011