    keep this form from validating?

    Thanks,
    Jack Wheeler
    Jack Wheeler, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Jack Wheeler

    George Guest

    I had that problem when i had a CustomValidator control on a page and ClientValidation was set to true but i did not provide any JavaScript code for client validation.

    On Win2003 box the whole validation was ignored.
    And i could not catch it because i had a win2000 on my machine and there it worked as expected.

    George
    My Site - Body Jewelry
    "Jack Wheeler" <> wrote in message news:eek:...
    I have a basic form with some textboxes and several
    requiredfielfvalidators. On my development machine, the validation for
    this form works fine. On the remote server, the form posts back with
    no attempt at validation at all. It's as if the
    requiredfieldvalidators weren't even there. The kicker is, that a test
    form on the remote server DOES validate! Any idea as to what would

    George, Jun 14, 2004