Free Web Hosting With No ads!

nxdrone

Yes OMFG its true. Iv got an extra dedicated server that is not being
used and thought I would offer it to people who want a site but hate
paying for it. The only diffrence in my service is that you don't get
a full domain you get a free one. but if you already own one then that
works too.

Simply you get a full cpanel account
No Ads of any kind
150 mb of Space
5GB of bandwith
3 MySQL Databases
Fantastico Scripts
Free Subdomain
No Setup fee no fee any time.

Link to Register for free account.
http://www.universalfireworks.com/cp/order.php?step=2&pid=2

Your infomation will NEVER be sold or given away!

NOTE: THE SITE MUST HAVE CONTENT OR THE SITE WILL BE TERMINATED!!!

nxdrone

for got to add. I would REALY REALY like some comments on the design
of the site and how it works and where it needs work please.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:41:35 GMT
scribed:
Yes OMFG its true. Iv got an extra dedicated server that is not being
used and thought I would offer it to people who want a site but hate
paying for it. The only diffrence in my service is that you don't get
a full domain you get a free one. but if you already own one then that
works too.

Simply you get a full cpanel account
No Ads of any kind
150 mb of Space
5GB of bandwith
3 MySQL Databases
Fantastico Scripts
Free Subdomain
No Setup fee no fee any time.

Link to Register for free account.
http://www.universalfireworks.com/cp/order.php?step=2&pid=2

Your infomation will NEVER be sold or given away!

Your home page is attractive but has 28 markup errors. Doesn't show a lot
of dedication in a person whose business is related to the WWW... On the
bright side, the css is unflawed, so there's hope for you yet.
NOTE: THE SITE MUST HAVE CONTENT OR THE SITE WILL BE TERMINATED!!!

Too bad. I wanted a site with absolutely no content whatsoever. I suppose
I could settle for a content-laden site, but I'm rather slow and fear my
efforts would be prematurely terminated by someone thinking I'd opted to do
nothing within my normally-effective productive timespan.

John Salerno

Yes OMFG its true. Iv got an extra dedicated server that is not being
used and thought I would offer it to people who want a site but hate
paying for it. The only diffrence in my service is that you don't get
a full domain you get a free one. but if you already own one then that
works too.

Simply you get a full cpanel account
No Ads of any kind
150 mb of Space
5GB of bandwith
3 MySQL Databases
Fantastico Scripts
Free Subdomain
No Setup fee no fee any time.

Link to Register for free account.
http://www.universalfireworks.com/cp/order.php?step=2&pid=2

Your infomation will NEVER be sold or given away!

NOTE: THE SITE MUST HAVE CONTENT OR THE SITE WILL BE TERMINATED!!!

The links at the top don't work. Hosting, Services, Domain, etc.

Tina Peters

John Salerno said:
The links at the top don't work. Hosting, Services, Domain, etc.

The site reads like it was written by a 15 year old. Horribly, horribly
written.

--Tina