    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK
    Jim Scott, Jul 15, 2005

  2. Jim Scott wrote:

    > Some time ago there was an article here about getting FP to work in
    > correct HTML - is that markup?
    > It was something to do with blocking FP extensions as I recall.
    > I don't use FP anymore but one thing I did like about it was its ability
    > to tell me when something got orphaned on the web and the option to remove
    > it, that is apart from its user friendliness.
    > I'm sure someone here uses FP to produce perfectly validatable websites.
    > Can you confirm whether this is possible (or not) and if so point me where
    > to look.
    > TIA

    Accessible and valid often go hand-in-hand:

    http://www.webaim.org/techniques/frontpage/

    --
    Robert
    http://brightonfixedodds.net
    Robert Frost-Bridges, Jul 15, 2005

  3. Jim Scott

    Jim Scott Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:15:30 +0100, Robert Frost-Bridges wrote:

    > Jim Scott wrote:
    >
    >> Some time ago there was an article here about getting FP to work in
    >> correct HTML - is that markup?
    >> It was something to do with blocking FP extensions as I recall.
    >> I don't use FP anymore but one thing I did like about it was its ability
    >> to tell me when something got orphaned on the web and the option to remove
    >> it, that is apart from its user friendliness.
    >> I'm sure someone here uses FP to produce perfectly validatable websites.
    >> Can you confirm whether this is possible (or not) and if so point me where
    >> to look.
    >> TIA

    > Accessible and valid often go hand-in-hand:
    >
    > http://www.webaim.org/techniques/frontpage/

    Thanks I'll look at that.
    BTW is there a stand alone tool to find and remove orphans from a website?
    I use Xenu, but it's hard work.
    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK