Frontpage correct markup

Jim Scott

Some time ago there was an article here about getting FP to work in correct
HTML - is that markup?
It was something to do with blocking FP extensions as I recall.
I don't use FP anymore but one thing I did like about it was its ability to
tell me when something got orphaned on the web and the option to remove it,
that is apart from its user friendliness.
I'm sure someone here uses FP to produce perfectly validatable websites.
Can you confirm whether this is possible (or not) and if so point me where
to look.
TIA

Robert Frost-Bridges

Jim said:
Some time ago there was an article here about getting FP to work in
correct HTML - is that markup?
It was something to do with blocking FP extensions as I recall.
I don't use FP anymore but one thing I did like about it was its ability
to tell me when something got orphaned on the web and the option to remove
it, that is apart from its user friendliness.
I'm sure someone here uses FP to produce perfectly validatable websites.
Can you confirm whether this is possible (or not) and if so point me where
to look.
TIA

Accessible and valid often go hand-in-hand:

http://www.webaim.org/techniques/frontpage/