Get rid of "Visual Studio Projects" folder from My Documents?

Grahammer

I don't keep my projects here, yet this folder keeps appearing in My
Documents.

This folder is cluttered up enough without extra folders being dumped here
for no reason.

How do I stop Visual Studio dotNet from creating folders I don't want, need
or use?

Thx

Jon Skeet [C# MVP]

Grahammer said:
I don't keep my projects here, yet this folder keeps appearing in My
Documents.

This folder is cluttered up enough without extra folders being dumped here
for no reason.

How do I stop Visual Studio dotNet from creating folders I don't want, need
or use?

Try changing the option in
Options | Environment | Projects and Solutions

Grahammer

Jon Skeet said:
Try changing the option in
Options | Environment | Projects and Solutions

Thanks! Didn't even think of that... I was looking for an On/Off option.