    browsed - or, at least it is executed the first time a file in the
    subdirectory is browsed.

    Thanks!

    Bill, May 6, 2004

  2. Bill

    Darcy Guest

    It will if you make the subdirectory an application from internet service
    manager.

    Darcy, May 6, 2004

  3. Bill

    Dominique Guest

    in other words:
    create a Virtual Directory in IIS pointing to that subdirectory.

    Dominique, May 6, 2004
  4. It doesn't have to be a virtual directory. You can mark the subdirectory an
    application in Internet Serbices Manager, just like Darcy said.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], May 6, 2004