IIS 6.0 vs IIS 5.1

Hai Nguyen

Hi everyone

My web project runs on machine (local host) successfully. I deployed it on
development server and I met a lot of troubles. I need your solutions this
situation

I have validation checks for textboxes which require user to fill in. It
will report an error message and expect user to fill it out before can move
next. After everytime, an instruction is satisfied it will update database.
When testing on my local machine it does not allow to procceed to the next
page if instruction is not satisfied. On my development server, it just
keeps letting user goes through and ingore all the validation checks even
update the database with empty parameter (in my database require these
fields need to have a value)

Here are some infos of the development server (IIS)
1> It's IIS 6.0 running on OS 2003
2> I have authorized on my web folder not the others
3> Support access database and others. (I used access database)

Here are some suggested solutions I have been trying
1> Checked to see if "aspnet_client" folder exists
2> Checking for the version of IIS and make sure we have identical settings

If you can find out another solutions for .Net Framework and IIS 6.0. Please
advice