    studio project files. I started this web by chosing "New web site", not "New
    project". How can I include AJAX into this web?

    Thanks

    Igor, Nov 16, 2007

  2. Hi,
    If you'd like to upgrade an existing Website and add ASP.NET AJAX
    functionality into it you'll need to ensure that you manually update your
    site's web.config file with the proper entries. The easiest way to do this is
    to create a new ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled Website (as mentioned earlier) and then
    copy the AJAX-specific portions of web.config to your original web.config
    file. You'll of course need to ensure that the ASP.NET AJAX Extensions are
    also installed on your production server before deploying the updated site.
    Find more info in below links
    http://hknetug.com/blogs/dotnet_hac...-asp-net-2-0-web-site-or-web-application.aspx

    http://www.simple-talk.com/dotnet/asp.net/enhance-your-website-with-asp.net-ajax-extensions/
    --
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks and Regards.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNoIEJhZm5h?=, Nov 16, 2007

  3. Blog entry that explains you how to do that:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/darrylburling/archive/2007/02/20/adding-asp-net-ajax-to-existing-websites.aspx

    Web cast that explains you how to do it:

    http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/video-81.aspx

    HTH
    Braulio

    /// Braulio Diez
    ///
    /// http://www.tipsdotnet.com

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhdWxpbyBEaWV6?=, Nov 16, 2007