IT IS NOT READONLY!!!

Bryce

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services
---------------------
Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot update.
Database or object is read-only.

So I look at the properties of the DB and it is unchecked
as readonly...
Where is the settign in IIS to enable ASP pages to run??
THANKS!!
~Bryce

Jon

it could be that the folder it's residing in is read only, also check
permissions not just read only

Jon
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services
---------------------
Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot update.
Database or object is read-only.

So I look at the properties of the DB and it is unchecked
as readonly...
Where is the settign in IIS to enable ASP pages to run??
THANKS!!
~Bryce

Bhaskardeep Khaund

Hi,

Right click the site name in IIS, then check the 'Write' permission. Also, go to the directory and on that particular folder, where your Access database is, right-click the folder, properties and check the 'write' permission MACHINE\IUSER_MACHINE user.

Hope this helps,

Regards
Bhaskardeep Khaund