J2EE Features and benifits

anthony

I've been looking for a good clear reference for the features of J2EE.
Ideally I'm looking for a list of what J2EE gives you over J2SE. Even
on the Sun site I can't seem to find this basic 101 information that is
clearly written.

Does anyone know of any resources where I can get this info.

Thanks
AJS

Roland

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J2EE>
--
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
___ ___
/__/ w_/ /__/
/ \ /_/ / \

?

.

I've been looking for a good clear reference for the features of J2EE.
Ideally I'm looking for a list of what J2EE gives you over J2SE. Even
on the Sun site I can't seem to find this basic 101 information that is
clearly written.

A good starting point might be http://java.sun.com/j2ee/overview.html.
This page also has two links at the top for the Application Model and
Setting the Standard. It does not talk about it in terms of J2SE but this
is what J2EE adds to J2SE.