Johannesburg, SA (and surrounding areas) Ruby Users Group

Luke Randall

Hi all

Having started using Ruby in the past few months, I've been interested
in meeting up with other Ruby users. However, there don't seem to be
any Johannesburg meetups currently happening. Therefore, I'm trying to
gauge people's interest in getting together sometime, so if you live
in Jo'burg (or Pretoria, etc. and are willing to travel), please reply
on or off list so that I can see how many people are interested, and
we can hopefully get this started.

I'm posting this to both the rails and ruby-talk lists and it seemed
the best way to reach the largest number of people.

Regards
Luke

I'm sending this again because it appears to have not gone through
last time. I apologise if it's a dupe

Reyn Vlietstra

------=_Part_5177_28017417.1128692160215

Ey,