Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:16:18 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: Chunked

487
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:16:18 GMT

With WML emulators and devices, the page behaves fine on both platforms.

A similar problem was reported September of last year in this newsgroup but
a fix for W2K was not posted.
Our production environment is all on Windows 2000 server. We don’t have a
plan to upgrade to 2003 anytime soon.
Is there any way to make the pagination work on Windows 2000 server and iis 5?
And could someone please let me know what’s going on?

Thank you.