MSSQL JDBC driver crashing Java app?

Christopher Dean

I am having a strange problem. I am running a java app as a service
through JNI and with no repeatable pattern the app is terminated after
sending a query to SQL Server through the MS JDBC driver and waiting for
results to come back. But it doesn't do this consistently. Nothing
shows up in my logs but a Dr. Watson message dump shows up in the Event
log. I have not eliminated the possibility that it has to do with
running as a service but I will say I have other java apps running as a
service on the same box that do not use SQL and are not terminated. Has
anyone experienced any weird behavior with the MS JDBC driver, perhaps
under heavy load? Thanks in advance.