Mutex exception

Guest

After going productive a few days ago, we had a very strange exception on of
our loadbalanced productive servers running a Microsoft Content Management
Server ASP.Net application. As this exception is not thrown by our
application but a general one I would like to post this here. Any clue what
can cause such an generic exception? We could not reproduce it however i am
afraid that this probably can happen again.

Cheers,
Dominik

Server Error in '/Ingmcms' Application

Mutex could not be created.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Mutex could not be
created.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Mutex could not be created.]
System.Web.Compilation.CompilationMutex..ctor(Boolean initialOwner,
String name, String comment) +245
System.Web.Compilation.CompilationLock..cctor() +112

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
"System.Web.Compilation.CompilationLock" threw an exception.]
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean
fCreateIfNotFound) +20
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() +32
System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser.GetCompiledApplicationType(String
inputFile, HttpContext context, ApplicationFileParser& parser) +171
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.CompileApplication(HttpContext context)
+43
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.Init(HttpContext context) +484
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext
context) +170
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +414

Guest

Dominik, Have you made any progress on this issue. I'm getting the same error
and I cannot find a solution.

Thanks
Brian