Navigation is ASP.Net...

Mohamud Faruk

I am writing a web based application using ASP.Net.
As part of the application flow I am calling several web forms and the user
can navigate between different forms.
Currently I am aware of Server.Transfer(" .aspx") and Response.Redirect("
..aspx") statements.

1.Is there any other statements that I can use other than these. Is there
any other way I can use navigation between web forms?

2. I have a difficulty of retaining the values when the user navigates to
search screen and comes back to the previous screen. I don't know how to
implement that in web based application.

I appreciate your suggestions.
Mohamud.

Keith

ViewState stores data in hidden fields on the client-
side. Sorry, sometimes I type quicker than I think :p