Notepad Editing Question

Whitecrest

As I said before, I was a regular here at one time, mostly as a lurker
though because I am a novice at HTML and cannot answer many HTML questions.
I know the dynamics of this NG and how it works, so I don't need to hear
that crap. I know NG etiquitte, so I don't need to hear that either. I have
been using NG's for 7 or 8 years now, so I have been around awhile and have
been involved in more brutal NG's that what you guys have here

If you knew all this, why did you get upset when brucie replied as you
knew he would?
I know the "feel" of the group, but at the same time, I don't wan't someone
that has no idea of who I am, jumping into my case for no reason.

That is all part of the dynamics of the group. You should know that.
I have known for quite a while that Brucie is a real jerk.

One man's jerk is um... well another man's jerk, but that is not the
point...
He is able to
provide alot of help when he wants too. Toby is an example of someone that
seems happy to answer questions. I have seen him get a little sharp with
people at times,

Yea, I think he plonked me with our last round about standards.
but it was deserved.

Thanks for the vote of support...
I know that Toby has helped me quite a
few times, by me asking a question or two, or by me just lurking.

Everyone at one point or another had helped someone. Some may not like
the answer, but they were helped none the less.
I did understand what Brucie was saying....

<snip>

I don't know about you, but I am getting bored with this thread now.

Chuck

The traffic was diverted because the OP decided to argue rather than
accept constructive criticism, and move on.
<snip>

Oh, so I am not supposed to have an opinion? I can't state my feelings? Here
we go with the censorship again...

Chuck

Duende said:
While sitting in a puddle Disco Octopus scribbled in the mud:

short for upchuck

Is that the best that you can come up with?

I have heard better than that from 2nd graders! haha

Blinky the Shark

Thanks for the etiquette lesson, Brucie. I was just doing what OE does. The

"Top posting because that's where you found the cursor is like shitting
your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be." -
Anonymous

Chuck

Bill Clark said:
No, you're quite entitled to your ridiculous opinion...

--
-bc-
Sexy Senior Citizen

Support your local retailer

And that is coming from a "sexy senior citizen"?!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is one of the best laughs that I have had all day!!! Your killing me!!!
Stop it!!! hahaahahhahaha

Whitecrest

And that is coming from a "sexy senior citizen"?!?!?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That is one of the best laughs that I have had all day!!! Your killing me!!!
Stop it!!! hahaahahhahaha

I don't get it...

Stephen T. Fox

Mark Parnell wrote:
|> On Sun, 23 May 2004 14:08:35 GMT, "Stephen T. Fox"
|> <[email protected]> declared in alt.html:
|>
|> > I was just doing what OE does.
|>
|> This will help:
|> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
|>
|> > The rule makes sense. Have I got this right?
|>
|> Yep. Though you may want to be a bit more aggressive in your
|> trimming of quoted text. :)
|>
|> --
|> Mark Parnell
|> http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Thanks, Mark. I think this will definitely help. I'll work on the
aggression. Your suggestion was refreshing coming as it did right after
Blinky's sensitive reply.
Regards,

Abby Hart

oooh ...

and *I* thought I was a queen of melodrama.

as for Brucie ... the nothing wrong with a bit of shit here and there ...
specially if it's good shit

Oh alright while I'm here ...

Who prefers an HTML editor (like cute or -- my choice -- 1st page)?

I use notepad as well but with my increasingly clumsy digits my typing has
gotten more and more erratic. "Editors" at least cut out a lot of the shift
key work ..

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Abby Hart scribbled in the mud:
Oh alright while I'm here ...

Who prefers an HTML editor (like cute or -- my choice -- 1st page)?

I use notepad as well but with my increasingly clumsy digits my typing
has gotten more and more erratic. "Editors" at least cut out a lot of
the shift key work ..

Homesite 4.5

Mark Parnell

it is in australia. 112 is supposed to be an international standard,
you'd have to check for your area. 112 is also network independent so
even if your network is unavailable in the area another network will
pick it up.

Apparently it is also supposed to work even if the phone is off, but I
haven't yet worked out how...

Toby A Inkster

Mark said:
Apparently it is also supposed to work even if the phone is off, but I
haven't yet worked out how...

Works if the phone keypad is locked, but not if it's off.