Onsite Opportunity for Java Swings developers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Vyomlabs, Apr 11, 2007.

  1. Vyomlabs

    Vyomlabs Guest

    Hi ,

    Greetings from Vyomlabs!!!!!!!!!!!

    We have an opportunity with one of our client ( A CMMI 5 company)

    Skills:

    Technical:

    · 3.6+ years of experience in graphical user interface
    development using Java Swing.

    · Good knowledge of core Java, and Java Swing.

    · Working knowledge of Unix/Linux

    · Knowledge of FIX (Financial Information Exchange)
    protocol will be a plus.

    · Working knowledge of C++, PERL, shell scripting will
    be a plus.

    · Knowledge of JMS, TIBCO EMS, and Java Swing will be a
    plus.

    · Maven, Wily, Perforce and cruise control tools are a
    plus.

    · Should be a proven team player.

    Functional (not mandatory)

    · Experience in the financial industry with equity systems.

    · Working knowledge of equity front office business.

    · Experience of support activities and direct user
    interaction.

    · Any knowledge of the following areas would be a plus:

    o Market data

    o Regulatory reporting

    · Exchange related enhancements

    Job Location: - Japan

    ***** If you are willing to explore this job profile Do Send us your
    word document profile along with following details :

    Total Exp:
    Exp in req skills:
    Current CTC:
    Expected CTC:
    Notice Period:
    Current Location:

    Reason for a change:

    Willingness to relocate to Japan:

    Passport No:

    Kindly forward this mail to any of your friends & colleagues who are
    in same skills & looking for opportunities.

    Awaiting your reply.

    Regards,

    Sapana Shinde

    Resource Team|vyomlabs Looking Beyond the Horizon|

    Vyomlabs, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Vyomlabs wrote:
    >***** If you are willing to explore this job profile Do Send us your
    >word document profile along with following details :

    >Passport No:

    Are you insane? WTF would I be giving my passport
    number to some random dude* off usenet?

    * Especially one that is not competent enough to
    understand the difference between their comany of
    employment, and their own name.
    ..Do I call you 'Mr Labs' or simply 'Mr Moron'?

    People usually do not mind a well prepared,
    professionally worded and genuine job offer
    that is 'on-topic' (to the skillset of the people
    reading). That last point is true, but the first
    two are obviously not, and that brings the
    third, 'genuine', into doubt.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Vyomlabs

    Lew Guest

    Vyomlabs wrote:
    > Hi ,
    >
    > Greetings from Vyomlabs!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ooh! Breathless excitement! I /dare/ you to read this response and answer
    publicly!

    Mr. Exclamation Points!

    > We have an opportunity with one of our client [sic] ( A CMMI 5 company)

    Great quality control there, sport!

    > Skills:

    More than you!

    > Technical:

    Unlike you!

    Re: the subject line:

    "Swings"!? "Swing/s/"?!

    Jeez-o-flip!

    Vyomlabs: "Vanna, I'd like to buy a clue!"

    I hope to Chthulhu that you get a "developer" who calls it "Swings"!

    Sometimes I think everyone in the newsgroup should be responding directly to
    these spammers' inboxes with honest, lengthy and detailed, if critical,
    reviews of their behavior. Of course, I would never actually espouse or
    endorse such a reckless policy.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Apr 11, 2007