Oracle Apps Functional Analyst HCM/HRMS

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Jul 31, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    From: Ron Althoff <>

    In today|s IT + services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting challenge:
    they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest cost, while
    navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix Solutions, Inc is
    the leading IT professional services provider helping clients achieve their IT
    services goals with the quality they deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost
    savings. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various clients
    across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
    companies.%

    Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a Oracle Apps Functional Analyst HCM/HRMS
    for a Fulltime Position with our client in the Houston, TX
    area. Please review the job description and submit your updated resume.
    Job Description:

    Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
    > 5+ years experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
    > 5+ years experience with Oracle HCM Related modules
    > Experience with R12 version of Oracle E-Business Suite
    > Experience with multiple implementation projects
    > SQL scripting
    > Strong ability to multi-task with attention to detail,

    prioritize, meet multiple deadlines
    > Excellent end-to-end project management skills
    > Excellent communication skills with various business users

    like HR, Payroll, Benefits, GL and Projects.
    > Excellent Requirements gathering skills including FIT/Gap

    analysis for optimal use of the Oracle HR Applications.
    > Capacity to lead Junior Functional Roles as well Technical

    Developers.
    > Report to Business Systems Director as well as CIO for

    Process Development and Improvements in the HR Arena
    > Self-motivated and capable of working unsupervised
    > Proficient with PC and MS office

    Core Functional Capabilities
    > Expert knowledge of CORE HR Applications including Employees

    Data Maintenance, Work Structures, Earning/Deduction Code Creations,
    International HR/Payroll, Career Management Technical Knowledge
    > Expert knowledge of HR Data Structures.
    > General Knowledge of Oracle Apps Schemas and Functionality

    to be able to work with IT Department
    > Expert knowledge of SQL including tools like TOAD, PL/SQL

    Developer etc..
    > Working knowledge of PL/SQL, Reports, XMS publisher, OA

    Framework, Discoverer.

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner three times
    in last four years

    --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    --- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98
    Ron Althoff, Jul 31, 2012