OT: Those delicious Malted Milk Easter Eggs...

Ed Jay

Blinky the Shark scribed:
It might also mess with my swim bladder. If sharks had them.

Blinky, did you get your check yet? I did, and I'm astounded by Neredbojias'
generosity.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Har har hardy har har! Better go easy on the liquids, too much fresh water
makes fish irrational.

It might also mess with my swim bladder. If sharks had them.

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
Blinky the Shark scribed:

Blinky, did you get your check yet? I did, and I'm astounded by Neredbojias'
generosity.

I did, Ed. But I guess that, unlike yours, my expectations were too high.