Please criticize this page (not on the whole website!)

Els

jojo said:
dorayme *w*rote:

If I could change German grammar I would... takes a lot of time to type
all these capital letters... But I unfortunately cannot change it.
And because I have to use all those capital letters I'm used to type
them, so my apologies if I sometimes write some in English, too. I
didn't want to upset you, believe me.

But.. in German only nouns have capital letters - not verbs :)

jojo

Els said:
But.. in German only nouns have capital letters - not verbs :)
Right... I know my excuse is not very convincing... but I didn't know a
better one...
And I didn't want to use the common "Sorry, just a typo"... IMHO this is
the less creative excuse which does exist... :-D

Birmingham

dorayme said:
Birmingham <[email protected]>
wrote:

Nice try Birmingham... (a footer or a cookie is not going to
change the main game here). Nothing wrong with folk that come
from Birmingham. Very fond of brummies... But how come no one
(else?) in Bimingham thinks Luigi's page is ok. Disconnect the
post-processor circuit and take another look.

Anyway, Luigi is as happy as a fat cat with cream, Italy deserved
to win, one of the goals was brilliant.

Website reviews are critical - else they wouldn't be constructive. It'
not meant to be offensive in anyway. And how on earth is footbal
related to this? *lol

I won't be back. Feel free to delete my posts and have another rant

PeterMcC

jojo wrote in
Erm, do not remember who was this... Wasn't me... Erm...

OK, it was me. But if you do not want to move that discussion I'm some
kind of forced to discuss in *this* group... ;-)

You're not allowed to use the F word here - in HTML, things can be suggested
but not forced ;)

As for the final - whilst I confess to a love of all^h^h^h^h most things
Italian, it's got to be Zizou's. What a magnificent achievement that would
be - to retire from a career like his by winning the World Cup as your last
game.

jojo

PeterMcC said:
jojo wrote in

You're not allowed to use the F word here - in HTML, things can be suggested
but not forced ;)

As for the final - whilst I confess to a love of all^h^h^h^h most things
Italian, it's got to be Zizou's. What a magnificent achievement that would
be - to retire from a career like his by winning the World Cup as your last
game.

Now that Germany is out I think France has to win!
Not only because Italy threw out Germany, but also because at the moment
Germany and Italy share the second place in the all-time-ranking (both
countries won the World Cup three times). But if Italy wins Germany will
be third... Couldn't think about that disaster... :'(

dorayme

I won't be back. Feel free to delete my posts and have another rant.

Birmingham, this is not some place you can just walk into and
then piss off out of. You will stay and listen carefully to
everything.