Problems with session and application variables

Guest

In my code I assign a value to a session variable such as
Session("CustID")=Customer. The value persists until I hit a command button.
When this occurs the code before the 'If Not IsPostBack Then' executes
(which doesn't explicitly affect the value) but I inmediately lose the
session and application variables. The same occurs if I execute the following
: Response.Redirect(biz_errors.aspx?ID=" & CustID). I'm currently using IE
6.0.2...Windows XP. Is there a setting for IE I need to turn on or off to get
this to work? My web.config session settings looks like this:

SessionState mode="InProc" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;user id=sa;password="
cookieless="false" timeout="20". Any help will really be appreciated!

TIA

Guest

Thanks for your response.....but the code is in the Page_Load event....

Any other possible solution?