processmodel ?

Guest

Trying to run a sample provided on the microsoft to help me determine my memory issues on iis6/2003 server
Here is the error I am getting

[HttpException (0x80004005): Process information is available only when the ASP.NET process model is enabled.

In my machine.config looks like process model is enabled
<processMode
enable="true
timeout="Infinite
idleTimeout="Infinite
shutdownTimeout="0:00:05"
requestLimit="Infinite"
requestQueueLimit="5000"
restartQueueLimit="10
memoryLimit="60"
webGarden="false
cpuMask="0xffffffff
userName="machine
password="AutoGenerate
logLevel="Errors
clientConnectedCheck="0:00:05
comAuthenticationLevel="Connect
comImpersonationLevel="Impersonate
responseDeadlockInterval="00:03:00"
maxWorkerThreads="20
maxIoThreads="20
/

last call on the stack trace is
System.Web.ProcessModelInfo.GetHistory(Int32 numRecords)

any ideas how to resolve this problem ?

bruce barker

you have to put your application iis5 mode for process model setting to take
place.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)