Rename a control

Lloyd Sheen

I can't believe that if I rename a control I have to go thru the code in the
aspx file and manually change things.

Come on MS that is bad. I simply go to properties and change the name.
This is supposed to be a RAD environment (VS Pro 2005).

Lloyd Sheen

Lloyd Sheen

Lloyd Sheen said:
I can't believe that if I rename a control I have to go thru the code in
the aspx file and manually change things.

Come on MS that is bad. I simply go to properties and change the name.
This is supposed to be a RAD environment (VS Pro 2005).

Lloyd Sheen

I now see it only happens with AJAX. Maybe it is time to get AJAX so that
it fits with VS 2005. If you have ever used things like the AJAX toolkit
tabs you will see that there is no VS support for this at all. Don't you
think that it seems that MS has too many groups rowing in too many
directions when all their clients want are products that work.

LS