Repost: An UML CASE Tool (OODesigner)

Taegyun Kim

Hello,

I just let you know that an UML CASE tool named, OODesigner, is freely
availble from my home page.
This tool can do:
1) to draw UML diagrams:
class diagram, use case diagram, sequence diagram, ...
2) to generate code for C++/Java:
source code can be specified in the property dialog
3) to serve as OLE container/server:
diagram can contain audio, video, image objects for documentation
and diagram can be embedded in MS Word, for instance
And can NOT do yet:
1) reverse engineering
2) simultaneous round trip engineering
3) XMI support
4) component modeling
But these goals are in the to-do-list
project caracteristics: one man - several years project; simple; useful; unreliable;
platform: MS Windows (developed using VC++ on Windows98)

site: http://munjong.pufs.ac.kr/ktg/ood.htm

Any recommendations, criticizm, bug reports, suggestions, helps will be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading this article.

vijay

Hi
I will definetely look into this tool
I will let u know if I find any problems,
Any way , I also wish to discuss about the development of this project,
regards
vijay

Andrew Baker

Thats right, Taegyun should do all the work and not get anything back for
it.

give the guy a break, Rational Rose costs many thousands of dollars.

Andrew

David Alex Lamb

This looks like it is free as in 'currently released without charge'.
The license section is left as "Unspecified at the moment". 'nuff
said.

Frankly, I'd rather have Prof. Kim spend his time on OODesigner instead of
figuring out which of the many "Free" licences best fits his needs.