Req. Oracle Financial Consultant (financial)

Discussion in 'Java' started by craig, Mar 26, 2008.

  1. craig

    craig Guest

    Hi,

    Req. ID: Req-030520081025 - Oracle Financial Consultant (financial)

    Primary Skills: Oracle Financial (GL, AP, AR etc) GL/Payroll
    reconciliation experience, Accounting /CPA is must
    Resource with*** GL/Payroll reconciliation experience. ***

    The resource must have accounting experience/ CPA.

    Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Start Date: 3/31/2008, Duration:
    3 Months, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Sugar Land ,TX

    Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
    Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

    I will contact you, if I need more information.

    Thanks & Regards

    Craig

    craig, Mar 26, 2008