Requirement for Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant

Discussion in 'Java' started by craig, Mar 21, 2008.

  1. craig

    craig Guest

    Hi,

    These are the requirements currently open.

    Req. ID: Req-030420081050 - Oracle Technical Consultant
    Primary Skills: Oracle Techno functional -Incentive compensation is
    MUST

    Oracle Techno functional consultant who knows Incentive compensation
    (also known as OIC it's a sub-module in HCM) is MUST

    Excellent communication skills are must

    Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 7 Years, Duration:
    1YEAR, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Mountain View-CA

    Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
    Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

    I will contact you, if I need more information.

    craig, Mar 21, 2008