SciTE lexer

Robert

I don't suppose since the Ruby for Windows installer has the option to
install SciTE that someone is working on improving the Ruby lexer? I
know that it sometimes highlights to the end of a line when it
shouldn't.

Robert

Curt Hibbs

Robert said:
I don't suppose since the Ruby for Windows installer has the option to
install SciTE that someone is working on improving the Ruby lexer? I
know that it sometimes highlights to the end of a line when it
shouldn't.

There is a much improved Ruby lexer that was written by Kaspar Schiess that
is going to be incorporated into an upcoming release of Scintilla and SciTE.
Once this has been done and released, it will be packaged into the one-click
installer.

Curt

Robert

Curt Hibbs said:
There is a much improved Ruby lexer that was written by Kaspar Schiess that
is going to be incorporated into an upcoming release of Scintilla and SciTE.
Once this has been done and released, it will be packaged into the one-click
installer.

Curt
Cool, I use the standalone version and will happily await the new SciTE.

robert

Kaspar Schiess