Search engine software to integrate into ASP.NET site

Guest

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced software package for creating
search functionality on an ASP.NET site? The site has about 1000 pages and
the software package I seek would need to include a spider to traverse the
site and collect the data to place into the index. Does Microsoft have a
solution in this area?

I've used Ultraseek in the past, but its way too expensive for a mid-sized
site. And no, I'm not interested in "remote" search packages (ie, creating a
page that uses Google to search this site). This search feature needs to
"look" like part of the site.

Darrel

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced software package for
creating
search functionality on an ASP.NET site? The site has about 1000 pages
and
the software package I seek would need to include a spider to traverse the
site and collect the data to place into the index. Does Microsoft have a
solution in this area?

Google 'Zoom Search'.

$100 and works great for the price.

-Darrel