Service Component in ASP.NET (No Such Interface Supported)

Abid Ali

hi all,

i have developed a serviced componenet which being successfully accessed in
windows application. but when I access this component from ASP.NET it fails
at the time
of initialization and gives error.

"No such interface is supported"

any idea or suggesstion will be highly appreciated

Abid Ali

Scott Allen

It could be a security issue. A component or registry key is available
to the user running the windows application but not to the ASP.NET
worker process account. You could try identity impersonate="true" in
the web.config to see if it helps.