"No such interface supported" when building CAB project

Brian Moeskau

I have been working on a Sharepoint web part project in
C#/ASP.Net for several weeks, and aside from the main
project I have a CAB project to distribute the Web Part
to the server. After several weeks of working fine, I'm
now suddenly getting the "No such interface" error every
time I build the CAB file (and it won't build). I don't
know of anything in particular that changed, other than
some typical code changes to the web part. I haven't
made any recent changes to the configuration of either
project. I've tried rebuilding the entire project from
scratch, but to no avail. Any insight into what else I
can look at or what may be causing this error would be
greatly appreciated. I'm using Visual Studio 7.1.