    like simulating other standard xilnix components, just write down the
    port map ( VHDL) and include the unisim library?
    Any help would be appreciated regards

    Stephen Lohning, May 20, 2005

  2. On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:21:53 +1000, Stephen Lohning wrote:

    > I am trying to fine some information about simulating the virtex 2 pro
    > rocket io model in model sim for a couple of my students. Does it work
    > like simulating other standard xilnix components, just write down the
    > port map ( VHDL) and include the unisim library?
    > Any help would be appreciated regards

    It uses a SMART Model, you need a SMART capable simulator

    B. Joshua Rosen, May 20, 2005

  3. Stephen Lohning

    Duane Clark Guest

    Stephen Lohning wrote:
    > I am trying to fine some information about simulating the virtex 2 pro
    > rocket io model in model sim for a couple of my students. Does it work
    > like simulating other standard xilnix components, just write down the
    > port map ( VHDL) and include the unisim library?
    > Any help would be appreciated regards

    In general, the "Answers Database" at Xilinx is very good for this kind
    of question. Plug rocketio simulation into the search box, and you will
    quickly find that record 14019 answers this ("MGT" being the term used
    for the RocketIO).

    Duane Clark, May 20, 2005
  4. Stephen Lohning

    Neo Guest

    Yes it works well, we have simulated it in modelsim.

    Neo, May 24, 2005