still can't create Webapplication

Hilmar Demant

I still can't create Webapplications or Webservices on my computer.
Like i described in "new asp.net project - codebehind class file missing"
the following error occured immediatley after creating the project and if i
click the WebForm1.aspx:

The class file "WebForm1.aspx.cs" specified as the codebehin for
"WebForm1.aspx" could not be loaded. Make sure that the codebehind attribute
in the page or control directive properly references an existing code behind
file.

The facts:

- VisualStudio.NET 2003 (7.1.3088) and .NET Framework 1.1.4322
- All files are generated except the source file (c# or vb doesnt matter)
- i have reinstalled asp.net (aspnet_regiis /i), visualstudio and iis - with
no change in behaviour
- i am member of the administrator group on this computer
- i have created webservices and webapplications on other computers before
- i have double-checked permissions on the webfolder, at least i can only
think that here the problem might be enclosed, but this is only an
assumption.

Any further help is formidable welcome...